Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tennis, Track, Grandparents, and John

Last week was super busy. Not only did Blanton win his tennis match, but he got second place behind his teammate, Drew, in the two mile race at his track meet. Go Mavericks!! I used a weed eater for the first time in my life! It was not fun, but it felt great later when my yard looked so much better. (Many thanks to Alyson for your huge help mowing!!!!) My sweet grandparents, Grandmother and Pops, came on Friday to see Blanton's track meet and my new house. I had a great surprise that night when my other brother John showed up at my door! He just moved from South Carolina to Moss Point. This was the first time I have seen him since Christmas. On Saturday, my mom, Grandmother, and I went shopping and had lunch while the men played tennis and hung out. That night I went to Yazoo City and ate steak with the fam. It was a great week and weekend! I am so glad I got to spend some time with Grandmother, Pops, and John. It doesn't happen very often so it was really great.







Buddy (John's dog)



Side note: When I wrote this post, I was planning on posting pictures of everyone I talked about. Unfortunately, this is the only one I could get to work. I will have to post the others later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenner, so glad you posted on my blog. Finding more and more people on this. So Fun! I have enjoyed reading what you are up too. We are in Madison call me sometime.

The Beidleman's said...

Hey Bren! Love your blog. Hope to see you Saturday.

Leah

Unknown said...

i am loving your blog neen! the picture of buddy, oh my gosh! melts my heart a little... ok, a lot!
i want to hear more about your adventures in buying your first home!! do you have any pics you can show?! xoxo

Christi said...

Yes! I definitely want the picture of me and Taylor! Thanks! Email me at christiphillips@bellsouth.net. I will email you information about volunteering with CARA. They always have something going on and always need more volunteers! It's a lot of fun!