Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where to start...

After months of "stalking", I have finally started my own blog! I've been thinking and thinking about what my first post should be, and I decided to start with a few things about myself.

1) I moved from Starkville back home in June and have been working in Ridgeland since I moved.

2) I just bought my first home last month. I am super excited and scared all at the same time! It is great!

3) My family and friends mean the world to me.

4) My dog Riley makes me happy everyday. There is nothing better than coming home to someone who is ALWAYS excited to see you no matter how long you left them (3 minutes or 3 days. It doesn't matter.).

5) I love animals. My dream job is starting my own business that involves them in some way. (I have alot of ideas for this. Just need the money.)

6) I can't imagine life without music, movies, and T.V. You can always tell what kind of mood I'm in by what I'm listening to that day.

7) I love lists. I make lists for everything.

8) My favorite thing about finding a new friend is learning about them and what they love. I can sit for hours and listen to someone tell me about their life and dreams.

9) I wish all of my friends could live within a few hours away instead of half way across the country.

10) I am very excited to be able to meet new people, find a new church, and reconnect with old friends in my new town.

This is just a little peek into my little life. More will come for sure!

3 comments:

Christi said...

YAY! Brenner has a blog!

Michael and Crissie said...

Update please! I want a new post. See you next week.

Natalie said...

Yay!!! I am so excited to see you on here!! I miss you ALL DAY NEENER! I am excited about me and "hot casey" being closer too!